Saturday 23 May 2015

Dissemination talk at the University in Zamora

Last Thursday, I was at the School of Education in Zamora to present our Erasmus+ project to a group of future primary teachers.


                                                                                                                                                                    Firstly, I explained what an Erasmus+ project is and how we found our partners through etwinning. Showing them this Blog and some posts as examples was the next step. I also told them about the other five European schools involved in our project.

Then I showed them some activities with Playmobil and some books that can be linked with the use of Playmobil such as ' The Giving Tree' by Shel Silverstein.

After that, I showed them some of the sets by LEGO Education: LearnToLearn, BuildToExpress and WeDo.






I asked two students to build what education is for them with the set BuildToExpress.



Thanks to Ramiro Durán and all the students for listening to me and letting me show them our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment