Monday 15 May 2017

Transnational meeting Gera (Germany)

From the 6th till the 12th of May the last transnational meeting took place in Gera in Germany. 15 guests from Wales, Poland, France, Spain and Italy visited the "Erich Kästner" primary school in Gera.

We met our guests at Leipzig.
On Monday they visited our classes and did some little activities in ther mother tongue with them.
The childrens loved it.

On Tuesday was "European day" and  we were at the State Chancellery and the European Information Centre in Erfurt. 

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we were back at school, visited lessons, visited a secondary school and a kindergarden and held some project meetings. The highlight was the schoolfestival at wednesday in the afternoon. Each delegation presented their country and did some little activities with our pupils.

Thank you so much for your work during this week!!! 





2 comments:

  1. I do not get words of the size of the feelings I've had while working in the distance with all of you ... The meetings transformed people into memories, and now, that you are memories again I hope to meet you again sometime. It has been a real pleasure and an honor to have been part of this fantastic team. I would repeat it a thousand times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written, my friend. I know I can call you a friend as well as people from all the countries in this project. New friends, new experiences, new memories and new knowledge. Sharing it all with you was worth all the hard work. I won't say goodbye, just see you soon.

    ReplyDelete